Sunday, December 27, 2009

New work...

Landing 25 12"X12", encaustic on wood panel, ©2009Eileen P. Goldenberg



Landing 23 24"x24" encaustic on wood panel ©2009Eileen P. Goldenberg




Here are a few new pieces in the Landing Series. I am done with shows and sales for the year and now time to relax and recharge. I have been feeling very quiet and contemplative. Been drawing allot and thinking... I am looking forward to a few months of solid painting and I have some ideas brewing... Happy New Year to everyone!



2 comments:

Nancy Natale said...

Hi Eileen,
How nice to see curves emerging in your work! Best wishes to you and to Judith for a great new year and happy painting.

Supria Karmakar said...

HI Eileen:
I absolutely LOVE these new pieces. see you at the conference this year!
supria